Unipipe is offered with a warranty against defects in manufacturing or materials. It remains the responsibility of the user to ensure that the fittings and related products are suitable for the application. The installation must be carried out by a competent person in accordance with the enclosed recommendations, complying with recognized codes of practice and relevant standards, and be properly maintained. Refer to our terms and conditions.
Unipipe has a policy of continuous improvement, research, and development. We reserve the right to amend the specifications and design of all products without notice.
Terms & Conditions
- We guarantee that our products are of good quality and conform to standards mentioned in our product information.
- The guarantee is valid for twenty years from delivery date. We repair and or replace defective items only if defects are clearly due to our production.
- Such guarantee will not be applied in the following cases:
- If the products have been used improperly or in a condition different from the above mentioned standards.
- If the products are not installed correctly.
- If the products are modified and/or roughly handled.
- It is expressly understood that you are not entitled to any claim for damages (including, but not limited to loss of profit, personal injury or property damages) due to defects in our products.